• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Kilmas how to get in touch with her office to see her right away.

hensue

Is it the clinic that people see her right away? If anyone can tell me please let me know. Still searching for answers for my son who the docs thinks it is all in his head.
They will not do a mri of back or dye in the veins for heart. Any info will be appreciated.
Called Dr Lapp and they see the patient once a year. He has pain on one side of his body the left and he is left handed. No energy and was panicking because he thought he was having heart attacks. He does break down and cry and says either I am going crazy or some I have a terrible disease. The doc has put him on klonopin at night and ativan as needed and the generic for celexa which i cannot spell right now. He is still almost suicidal because he hates feeling like this. I have not told him I think it is Cfs but all the blood work ekg colonoscopy what they have done has been good. Any suggestions please tell me. Need a referral to get a Mri on back cannot get one doc says he has to have pt first. Please respond as soon as possible.
Hensue
Susie

floydguy

info@cfsclinic.com

This is her clinic not her office at the U. of Miami. She doesn't accept insurance (except for lab work) at the clinic. The clinic takes people relatively quickly.