When the 'Holiday Season' Is No Holiday at all for Those With ME/CFS
Is December getting to you? Jody Smith shares some thoughts on some of the struggles that all too often attend this time of year ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr David Tuller: Open Letter to The Lancet, version 3 August 13th 2018

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Countrygirl, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    http://www.virology.ws/2018/08/13/trial-by-error-open-letter-to-the-lancet-version-3-0/

2. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    Nice to see David has collected one or two signatories for his letter to The Lancet. :whistle:

Where is Dr Horton? Is he hiding on his stone again? Patients are dying Dr Horton! Do something! The moral responsibility for this scandal should be weighing heavily on your shoulders by now!

Mary, Starlight, ScottTriGuy and 2 others like this.
  3. ScottTriGuy

ScottTriGuy Stop the harm. Start the research and treatment.

Toronto, Canada
    I added a comment to support David's work:

Thanks for your persistence David.

Horton's non-action is a puzzle. An old musty moldy puzzle from a much-flooded basement that's only purpose now is decay in the trash heap.

The longer I've been (forcibly) immersed in the surreal world of ME research, the more disillusioned I have become with the health care and research systems and power-holders.

What is perpetuating this clear harm to ME patients?

Is it a broken system? Morally challenged power-holders? Protecting their elite friends? Corrupted by insurance companies? Just plain incompetence?

All of the above?

At this point, it is clear Horton's allegiance lies not with truth and ethics. We can only deduce that he is a moral-less incompetent being paid by the insurance industry to protect his elite friends.

This may be wholly or partially true.

What is true, is that Horton's reputation has taken a big hit by your efforts.

Vineyard1, Mary, Starlight and 2 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.