• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Detox with horsetail. Is this a material we have looked for...?

student

Detox – has become so much easier. They are starting with using it for autisic kids.
This one poduct https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equisetum_arvense seems to have led to a new aera in easy bowl detox. Equisetum (horstail- german Acker Schachtelhalm)-

watch Min 24 upto 31. Klinghardt said: „We have not seen a single sideeffect“. Gueing it to „on day one, when we see them“ This mikro silica (equisetum) already 50 000 people treated – at the time of this detox talk (so equisetum was used since 2012/ 2013). http://www.viddler.com/v/ad0ea39d

student

(I have seen – other quantum leaps in other medical field.) To me – this horsetail – micro-silica- sounded like revolutionary. Its propper application can be a leap upwords in detox work. Much less detox hassels...

The preperation involves 20 min – soft boiling before other steps. (no glas container- that is strange) it can probably burst glas...50 mg like 3- 4 times a day - is what I read (some source are german). I would creat many ideas... to play this safe - with cfs. The http://www.biopure.eu/nahrungsergaenzungen/silica/231/micro-silica-6g produkt – without preperational work is too expensive. I would let it go cold - after boiling. Sip with a straw. Much watery solution – like 150 ml minimum for 15 min- Add some additional water befor drinking.

I would start – half the quantity for 1-2 days. Carfull understanding - what symptoms come. Sleep is to be a parameter. Pulsrate (measur) befor start. I would check every 2 weeks. They shoud come .down. (coca puls test). In addition – Klinghardt adds cilantro ddropps. I would start after 8 days on this addition.

There is more HPU (kpu) special videos in the other thread.I say that becaus: Klinghardt thought is.. high percentage of bad detoxers (like the cfs)- could test lyme – say better testing after 3- 4 month detox. Quite a few of us here might test HPU – after a 5 years prtiof on lyme. That is what he often says.

student

some 2014 uodate
No II – has a micro silica talk: Min 50.30

Liver treat 10 days -for the autistic. And support liver flash
add the binders (micro silika) – 2 h before doing.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I take horsetail capsules. No boiling or anything. I do not know if it has the same beneficial effects. I do not have side effects. I am not highly sensitive.

ahmo

I've just listened to this. I've gotten a lot of benefit from Klinghardt's detox and KPU/pyroluria protocols.

I believe the microsilica he's talking about is here. I'd reckon it's different from horsetail. I learned of it from one of his patients.

student

It is widly used since 2009. It is plant derived – and he often mentioned horestail (Ackerschachtelhalm - german). There is decades of horstail detox experience in horse (animal) medicin. I bought a powder product and make first experience. This powder kapsul (and bio pure) products are much more costly.