Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Coyne - What it takes for Queen Mary to declare a request for scientific data “vexatious”

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by worldbackwards, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Chrisb

Chrisb Senior Member

I feel sure that suitable Chinese walls will be in place to ensure that they are unaware of what their alter egos are up to.

2. A.B.

A.B. Senior Member

3. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    Prof Coyne has posted this message on facebook:
    Margaret Williams or Prof Hooper may have access to the information he requires. I know one of our regular thread readers here is in contact with Margaret and just wanted to alert her, so she can pass on the message. ;):)

Daisymay likes this.
  4. Keela Too

Keela Too Sally Burch

N.Ireland
    Apparently he now has the material he needs. :)

Daisymay, Kati, mango and 6 others like this.
  5. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    I have just found this article written by Margaret Williams on Dr Speedy's blog.

http://niceguidelines.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/just-when-you-think-it-cant-get-worse.html

Chrisb, Valentijn, Roy S and 5 others like this.
  6. jimells

jimells Senior Member

northern Maine
    I presume that the DWP would already know all about the participants' incomes, just as the state welfare department where I live knows all about me via the IRS. The PACE people needed this information for their study that "proves" the economic benefits of GET/CBT.

If the PACE people gave a list of "recovered" patients to the DWP - that would go far beyond the pale. I can't imagine that any of the trial participants would find that acceptable.

Chrisb, Valentijn and Kati like this.

See more popular forum discussions.