• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Copper 1 / Copper I

Carl

I came across this video on another forum. It claims that Copper 1 is very beneficial to treating lyme and might also be helpful for energy production in CFS/Fibro. The only issue is that only one company currently makes it and the prices are very high. Copper 1 is the same as the copper found naturally in foods, whereas Copper 2 is the form found in supplements. Copper 2 is not helpful and can cause toxicity.

The video does also make some claims about naturopaths dying related to their involvement with a nagalase scandal and makes some claims about the reasons for their deaths. Apparently there were some news stories online about this which have been discounted as not connected by various sources. Therefore a conspiracy does not seem very likely.

Copper 1 is available in the States but so far I have not found a seller in the UK or Europe.