Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Comparative analysis GcMaf

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Olena, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    Hello everybody!
    I apply my tests after taking the GcMaf First Immune and Saisey GcMaf.
    My diagnosis: Lyme boreilliosis and co-infection.

I fell ill in 2013. I attach the immunoassay of 2014 before the reception of Gcmaf.

I indicated the translation of the names.
    as can be seen, I have very high T lymphocytes and almost no cytotoxic lymphocytes and macrophages.
    There was very strong dementia.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    ErdemX and Dan_USAAZ like this.
  2. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    I started taking GcMaf from the First Immune in May 2014 and finished in September 2014.
    I have a dose of 40 ng, then I have 100 ng, then 150 ng, and I did not have enough money.
    So I decided to use the Japanese GcMaf at the highest dose.

Here I apply my blood tests and the number of blood cells during the intake of the First Immune.

You can see for yourself that almost all the blood cells have entered the norm and the blood formula has improved.

Attached Files:

ErdemX, Dan_USAAZ and junkcrap50 like this.
  3. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    I took the highest dose GcMaf of Japanese Saisei Mirai from 1.10.2014 to 1.05.2015 and then lowered the dose.

Here is my analysis of immune cells during the intake of the highest dose of Saisei Mirai.

Here everyone can see that my blood does not react so well to drugs from Japan.

Attached Files:

jtex, ErdemX and Dan_USAAZ like this.

See more popular forum discussions.