• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Colloidal Silver?

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I've been using Thorne's SF722 for years for my candida. I take 1 or 2 with a meal and it works great. For years I used it without using probiotics because they constipate me.

If you use them with a candida diet they really help.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@rogerThat Have you bought your SF-722 yet? I need more because I'm on Augmentin and am looking for price better than the $32.60 I'm seeing. FYI Pureformulas.com has it. Use promo code Take10 and get 10% off if you can't find it anywhere else.

taroki

I just ordered colloidal silver and it should be here next week. I am doing Nystatin powder (no sugar) right now for my intestinal candida and I think it is helping ... at least I can eat fats without feeling like wanting to vomit fungus. No huge die off yet. Only waking up with thirst and restless legs. Tried natural stuff but didn't help. If these two things don't help, I will try using my Rife Machine. It will be last resort since I get nerve pain and myelin sheath damage when using Rife (due to vaccinations?)