• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

cfs/me symptoms getting worse or cold/flu???

taniaaust1

3 full days so far on abx, still have the post nasal drip which is dam annoying which give u that persistant cough. But feeling better, not waking up in the morning with a chronic headache and the sales of tramadol have gone down. Im normally a mouth breather and after using a sinus spray to help open up the sinuses, i didnt realise how blocked they were. I think this has probably been going on longer then i think. This year has been a crap year for me cfs wise but i think my sinuses have played a big part in it all. When i get some time im going to inhale some euculyptus vapours and let some of this junk drain out. From what i have read, the congestion favours bacterial infections to replicate madly, so im going to make it uncomfortable for them.

cheers!!!

im about to get a visitor so i need to make this quick.. check out Newcastle, nasal staph toxins ME/CFS study (causes issues with sinuses)