• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"CFS may not be a chronic illness": Buzz60 - I don't even know where to begin...

dannybex

Now that's weird. I just looked at it on a different browser (firefox instead of safari), and there's no comments when I open it in Firefox.

???

dannybex

I posted a comment while on Firefox and it doesn't show up on Safari. sigh...

Maybe it's just my computer…which apparently because it came out in 2008, is now considered "vintage".

JayS

I didn't leave a comment, but I haven't seen one come up, at all.

One thumbs up, 101 thumbs down.

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
Maybe it's just my computer…which apparently because it came out in 2008, is now considered "vintage".
So it's not just me and my NoScript. I never saw any comments.

Of course my computer is similarly "vintage". Evidently electronics are oudated after 6 months, and mine is a few years old now.

dannybex

Interesting. I think they haven't approved any comments - so comments are only view-able by the person who posted them in the first place.

No, Heaps and I can see at least the one comment, and neither of us posted that one. I later posted one on Firefox, where the first comment isn't visible, while my comment (dannybex) doesn't show up on Safari.

Bizarre.

dannybex

I can't see those comments at all!

Very strange indeed.

I know. Very weird indeed.

At least, from what I heard on Facebook, Jen Brea and friends have tweeted the guy who posted the video, giving him the science to hopefully educate the guy. And even though it has only about 1200 views, they should really delete the video from youtube.

Ecoclimber

I wouldn't be so concern about buzz60.com - not relevant
Alex Global rank 3,033,654 US rank 520,784

Be better to take a few seconds to Copy/Paste/Click in Google Search, Coyne's & Tuller's Blog posts posted below to raise to first page rank on Google. It would be better yet to remember to do this as often as possible!

blogs.plos.org/mindthebrain/2015/10/29/uninterpretable-fatal-flaws-in-pace-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-follow-up-study/

trial-by-error-continued-why-has-the-pace-studys-sister-trial-been-disappeared-and-forgotten/

trial-by-error-continued-did-the-pace-study-really-adopt-a-strict-criterion-for-recovery/

virology.ws/2015/10/30/david-tuller-responds-to-the-pace-investigators/

virology.ws/2015/10/30/pace-trial-investigators-respond-to-david-tuller/

virology.ws/2015/10/23/trial-by-error-iii/

virology.ws/2015/10/22/trial-by-error-ii/

virology.ws/2015/10/22/trial-by-error-i/

-