• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

cfs diagnosis article on 'Cheatsheet'

slysaint

"
Always Tired? Signs and Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome"

"
These periods of fatigue disappear unexpectedly (remission) and reappear with little cause (relapse). This impedes your quality of life and affects your daily routine.

Long recovery periods post-workout
A good workout will leave you tired and ready for recovery. However, it shouldn’t leave you exhausted for 24 hours — unless you suffer from CFS."

"ME/CFS is categorized as a central sensitivity syndrome."

"
Swollen lymph nodes
Female-doctors-hands-putting-on-blue-sterilized-surgical-gloves.-640x427.jpg

??:confused:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-f...s-of-chronic-fatigue-syndrome.html/?a=viewall

eta: the usual terrible stock photos eg headaches= person with hand on head, but had to laugh at the one above for swollen lymph nodes......surgical gloves?

Last edited:

Invisible Woman

However, if you find yourself constantly exhausted, there’s a chance that you have chronic fatigue syndrome. CFS, also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis, is difficult to diagnose.

Or it could be loads of other entirely treatable things.....

These periods of fatigue disappear unexpectedly (remission) and reappear with little cause (relapse). This impedes your quality of life and affects your daily routine.

They make it sound like remissions occur all the time!!! We wish!

FFS!!! (and for once that isn't a typo-I don't mean FSS)