• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cayenne Pepper

Overstressed

Hi friends,

Lately I'm having pretty good success against undefined headaches and even my tinnitus by using Cayenne pepper. I stir a tea-spoon of Cayenne pepper in a glas of apple juice and drink it. It's pretty amazing, and works almost instantly. It is said(I don't know if it's scientifically proven) that Cayenne pepper regulates the heart rythm, whether it's too slow, or too fast. It has the ability of thinning the blood.

What I experienced too, is when I take it before going to bed, I sleep much better.

Maybe a worth to try.

Best wishes,
OS.

Thats great news. Cayenne pepper is said to have many good qualities. I think it may be good for circulation, and I think I have read it may have an effect on substance P (influence on pain signal). I do react to ingested cayenne pepper (like so many other things), so sometimes I will just soak my feet in bath salts, zeolite, and cayenne pepper (not too much/strong) and water in a foot-bath container. I (want to) think it helps (temporarily at least) with my feet circulation, which seems to be challenged lately.

xchocoholic

A spoonful would kill me. Lol. I use it sparingly in a water, molasses, lemon and salt mixture I
make for rehydration. I got the idea from the master cleanse. Tc .. X