• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can anyone recommend a good water ozonator machine?

I'm looking for a water ozonator machine that isn't too expensive (less than $300) -- can anyone recommend a good brand? I've been drinking ozonated water for an H. pylor infection. It helps to some extent, but isn't the total solution. However, I need to keep drinking it in order to buy some time while I try other natural treatments. (Have already tried mastic, zinc-carnosine and bismuth). If anyone has any other suggestions for H. pylori treatment (other than antibiotics, which I'm allergic to), I would also greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

leela

I know someone who purchased the Aquazone-6 (you can find it on Amazon for less than $70.)
It says it can do air and oil, but I don't think it would be useful for much beyond drinking water, and maybe ozoning a small space like a car or closet.
Still, it's a great price for even those tasks.
I haven't used it, so I can't say much about it beyond that.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I ordered an Auquazone-6 yesterday from Amazon and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow!