• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bacteriophage therapy

Aileen

I hope I have this in the right place. Apologies to the mods if I don't.

Does anyone know anything about bacteriophage therapy? Bacteriophages (phage for short) are viruses that infect bacteria but don't harm the host (eg humans). They are being used in drug resistant cases of bacterial infections.

There is a clinic in Reno that does phage therapy. Has anyone heard of someone who has been there?

Martial

Interesting I may look into this for my own recovery and insights! Never heard of it before but sounds very interesting!

Sherlock

Boswellia for lungs and MC stabllizing
It has been used big in India, but AFAIK only for cleaning in hospitals but never for Tx because it didn't work.

There is a very nice animation out somewhere (like youtube) of the T4, which is the one that looks like a lunar lander.