Volunteer opportunity: Organizing Phoenix Rising articles
This section contains all the articles that have been published by Phoenix Rising over the years. As you will see if you browse here, some of the articles are outdated--either the research has been superseded or retracted or the article features an event or campaign that is now in...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

any tips to help eye pain + computer

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by alice111, Mar 7, 2015.

1. alice111

alice111 Senior Member

Canada
    wondering if anyone has any tips - physical things they do, or perhaps even supplements - that help you look at a computer longer?

I cant go on very long because i get eye pain/ it makes me dizzy.. i think it might be the glare, but if its too dim then i cant see! any success with this?

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    @alice111 For pr: 1) at bottom of the page you'll see "XenForo..." Click on here to see other possibilities for how the forum appears to you. 2) @Hip has created an alternate stylesheet, so the pages are displayed in blue ink, more space between lines. I don't know where the link is to his post.

For general computer use, I've found https://justgetflux.com/ really helpful. Gives your computer a pink tinge, instead of the blue spectrum. Also changes to time of day.

3. Hip

Hip Senior Member

This stylesheet is found here.

ahmo likes this.
  4. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    Are you using a laptop with a glossy screen? Those have terrible reflective glare and they sell, whatever they are called, flexible screen covers, to get rid of glare.

oceiv likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.