• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ambrotose glyconutrients

hixxy

I just had Ambrotose glyconutrients recommended to me by someone on facebook for immune support.

Has anyone tried this? Am I just being spammed?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I have tried it--no effect--sigh! Doesn't mean it won't work for you though. It does seem to work for some conditions though I am not aware of the response of other ME/CFS patients.

Sushi

gumman123

Over 50% of proteins in the body are glycoproteins so yeah it is important. egg shell membrane contains all glycosaminoglycans, and 8 "essential" sugars. Soup bones, and other bones used to make bone broth contain them too. I ate a bunch raw tonight to maximise nutrition. Tasted great. Other sources of all of them may be shark cartilage, and squid/octopus. And pig skin. Most commercially bone broth comes from pig/cow skin per the wiki page on it.