• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

Still here, still ...not right. (Veruca-esque cluster / plantar warts on hands anyone?! HPV(?)) Trying to forget about it as much as possible though. Glad to see there's some new research. Back in a few weeks!
  2. H

Definitely worth a watch: There's also a (recent) comment on that video: "RaymondsRants 1 week ago I have had ME/Cfs for many years. I was fit and healthy until I married got very sick was told by Doctor had EBV..I believe it was sexually transmitted..After each child I serverly...
  3. H

Bleak reading but at the same time: wonderful to have a professional opinion and even more so: one that actually tells us we're not just crazy. Will maybe just choose to ignore the almost inevitable full-body degenerative disease prognosis right now though...(!) We'll beat this before then -...
  4. H

Wait, what? Weepy? On penis(?!). Been showering 2-3 times a day (just water no soap) and it seems to be slowly drying / healing. But f***k, all this stuff can really put you off sex for good, huh(?) What happened to him after that? It all just cleared up or...? ?!!??!!?!?!!??! Don't know...
  5. H

Any more details on this? Where abouts / how long has it been there etc etc? Try and find some related / similar images on Google, perhaps? My girlfriend and I have had sex several times in the last few days but today we are both incredibly sore / irritated. My symptoms look / sound exactly...
  6. H

Absolutely man. Really haven't bothered with the site too much since I first set it up but if it helps even one person find their way to these forums then it's definitely worth the money. Would love someone to help so I'll try and set up / e-mail you some admin login details within the next 48...
  7. H

Absolutely, 110% agree: this is - in my opinion - without doubt a (highly) contagious *saliva-spread* virus. Hear me out: (I spent an awful long time convinced this was some kind of STD, however, in the 4 months or so since my girlfriend and I started to get sick): - 8 or so weeks ago I...
  8. H

Check this - amongst all of the other forums - religiously / daily but so tired and actually have to struggle to think of words so much so that I just don't even bother anymore. Almost embarrassed at myself when it comes to sentence structure / forum posting these days. Mind. Fog. Anyway. Will...
  9. H

My experience / something I posted over on ehealthforum earlier in the week: "First post. Been trying to resist for a while now but ...just can't any longer. Posted on alternative forum 10 weeks ago (3 weeks post 'low / minimal risk' exposure): After being shut down by pretty much everyone...