• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Chronic Lymph Node Pain for over 18 months

Bump :) Any other people experiencing problems with lymph nodes?
  2. H

Kati and Frickly, thank you for your responses!!
  3. H

Thank you, thank you! You have been so helpful! I hope I can find more people here with a similar symptom.
  4. H

sorry, I am asking too much but how long have you had them and was your experience similar to mine?
  5. H

Not yet but before becoming a member I saw your topic about sore lymph nodes and the cream you mentioned. I will order it as soon as possible. Do you still have tender lymph nodes?
  6. H

Thank you, Jody!! What are those natural anti-virals you used? Prescription medicine or something else? I am ordering the cream you mentioned now. Hope it helps.
  7. H

hi ladybugmandy, I do not know if I have CFS. I saw tender lymph nodes as one of the symptoms of CFS. I do not know any other condition which would cause lymph node pain for so long. Does anyone else here experience lymph node discomfort. My nodes are not extremely swollen manybe only a few...
  8. H

Dear Friends and Experts, I really do not have much of the fatique which may be experienced with CFS but I have had this chronic lymph node problem for over 18 months now. The "soreness/discomfort" is mostly localized on both sides of my neck (where the neck muscle is - about two inches below...