• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

hiv medication and non- bacteriological prostatitis

Hi yes iv had them all tested and have shown to have HHV6 EBV. No iv never took them drugs but know what they do. Is that what you took? Have you found anything that helps these genital issues
  2. H

Anyone have prostatitis and ME?

Hi there, could you ellabotae a litlle on the testosterone link. Did supplementing test get rid of it? What kind of symptoms were you having?
  3. H

ViaSwiss is there anyway you could share your cpps symptoms with me? If you dont mind, as Im a little confused by mine and dont know if its something else. Im getting a whole host of rectom, penis symptoms that are uncomfortable. Im also getting some tingly feelings.
  4. H

Xks01 I was wondering if you could elaborate on the testosterone link to prostatitis. What symptoms did u experience? Any numbness or tingling in the penis, rectom and perineum? Grosolo why do u think we deal with prostatitis? Would u also mind sharing your prostatitis symptoms? I don't mean to...
  5. H

hiv medication and non- bacteriological prostatitis

Iv had ME/CFS for about three years maybe a little more. Had a positive MELISA for lyme and bartonella. EBV, HHV6 also active a year ago. Recently I became afflicted with cpps or something like that. Urinary problems, lack of sensation in penis, tingly feeling in there. While this has happened...
  6. H

Iv had ME/CFS for about three years maybe a little more. Had a positive MELISA for lyme and bartonella. EBV, HHV6 also active a year ago. Recently I became afflicted with cpps or something like that. Urinary problems, lack of sensation in penis, tingly feeling in there. While this has happened...
  7. H

Prostatitis, Pelvic Pain etc. in CFS

8. H

CPPS Prostatitis Pudendal neuralgia