• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Symptoms getting worse - acidosis?

Find oreganol oil capsules quite effective for candida. As above post, olive leaf extract is helpful generally.
  2. M

Eve Sapi's work - a post from my lyme group - antibiotics and borrelia

I hear that some people use Boluoke lumbrokinase. The brand name is Boluoke and is supposed to be the best one: http://www.canadarna.com/b_buluoke_faq.htm As well as working on biofilms I understand that these enzymes are blood thinners. I've heard of people herxing on this, so may need some...
  3. M

Swallowing

I also have problems swallowing, but not all the time. Can happen sometimes with tablets or food. I find it normally happens when yeast problems are at their worst. Good luck with all your investigations.
  4. M

Protomyxzoa

Sian I have sent you a PM
  5. M

Protomyxzoa

Thanks Sianrecovery for this attachment, very interesting and useful. I understand the author is very highly regarded in the US.
  6. M

Cardiologist in London

San Diego #1 good luck with finding one in Atlanta.
  7. M

Cardiologist in London

Hello all Would anyone be able to recommend a good "ME friendly" private cardiologist in London, UK? Well at least not an ME dismissive or nasty one! Please PM me if not appropriate to post of the forum. Thanks v much.
  8. M

Neurologist in London

vli: Thanks for your message. I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience. I will send you a PM. ukxmr: Many thanks for the suggestions. It's hard for my friend to get to Romford unfortunately. If anyone has any other suggestions for a Neurologist in London (preferably central, maybe at...
  9. M

Neurologist in London

Many thanks for these suggestions and we will look into these. Kind regards
  10. M

Neurologist in London

Hi I have a request: is anyone able to suggest a good private neurologist in London? Preferably ME friendly, but if not, at least approachable and not dismissive. It's for someone with ME but with other symptoms as well, so they would be seeing the neurologist for other symptoms, but it would...
  11. M

NK cell function

The Perforin Expression Assay (NK cell activity) is listed on the RedLabs website as below. For those more knowledgeable: do you know if this is the same as the NK cell function test offered by other places? Many thanks for your help...
  12. M

NK cell function

Thanks to all: heapsreal, Inester7, I.R.Baboon, Sushi. Will investigate these labs.
  13. M

NK cell function

Many thanks heapsreal. I couldn't find anything either, but will contact them directly.
  14. M

NK cell function

I am looking to get NK cell function tested. I'm in the UK, but as far as I know, there is nowhere here that does this test. Has anyone in the UK managed to have this test done recently either here or sending samples overseas? Please could anyone let me know which labs either in the US or...