• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Advisors to the government on ME (commonly referred to as CFS) should be ME experts, not psychiatri

Yeah, it'd be on track for the 10,000 with that - but I don't have any ideas on what to do for more signatures. Way too ill to manage anything right now, and I'm guessing most people interested are the same! Sucks, huh? Well, there's 10 months still, so maybe things will change, maybe not...
  2. K

Advisors to the government on ME (commonly referred to as CFS) should be ME experts, not psychiatri

You now only need 10,000 signatures for an "official response" - which isn't nearly the same obviously, but means someone at least has had a look at it. However yes, this would benefit greatly from some sustained campaign.