• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Off to see KDM and starting IV antibiotics, right or wrong?

so whats the verdict on KDM treatment for lyme... any others can offer insight I have been sick almost 4 years since october 2010 at 21 years old Being followed by klimas & rey , pretty much diagnosed with the full house like most people , low NK , messed up cytonikes and virus titters thru...
  2. A

Theory of CFS/ME and Which Dr to see next?

KDM said the same about me... I will have to ask Klimas why they don't check for that as well...
  3. A

Equilibrant

I have had cfs for 20months I have been on equilibriant for a year and all the other natural supplements that Dr.Klimas/Rey prescribe. I have tried on the last 10 months equilibriant 3X. I could never handle the side effects, like everyone else "hit by truck" effect. Surprisingly in the last 4...
  4. A

looking for doctor who would or can order muscle biopsy around pennsyvania usa

I am curious aswell... What exactly is this muscle biopsy about?!