• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Artesunate - Cheney dosage and benefits

I only found relief from Artesunate when I followed Myhill's dosage: http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Chronic_infections_in_CFS#Using_Artesunate which is much higher than Cheney's (4 times the Cheney dosage for my body weight). I had no improvement from the 50mg dosing. From the high level research...
  2. H

I seem to have no trouble with a higher dosage of artesunate so I can't offer any help there.You might try to start with just swishing and spitting a wormwood tincture. I ordered some from Gaiagarden.com. (Either way, you might feel worse before you start feeling better but if you are reacting...
  3. H

I have been sick and searching for a cure for 15 years now. I have tried many different protocols including antibiotics, antivirals, Marshall, and Sarah Myhill. In 2010 I visited Dr. Lerner in Michigan and received a clinical diagnosis of HV6, CMV and EBV. I declined the Valcyte treatment due...