• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Hiring Travel Help

COVID travel restrictions aside for the moment, I would be interested if anyone has any personal stories, tips or links to information on hiring someone to help them with travel (driving, food purchasing and prep, and other daily living tasks). This seems like an underserved need for many with...
  2. J

Article: Ottawa Conference Reports III: The Most Expensive Disorder: Clauw on the Fibromyalgia and C

Does Dr Clauw have any thoughts on Low Dose Naltrexone? Could you ask him? I have considered trying it and I know some people have had success with it. I think it might fit in with his thought that there is a problem with the opioid system or not?