• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

London/UK doctors

Hi, Isn't Dr Russell Lane at Charing Cross? I guess that must mean RHH then. Someone said he was good - maybe he's picking up from Dr Jenkins (fingers crossed). S
  2. S

London/UK doctors

Thanks everyone. Good to get all these recommendations of who to see, as I really don't need anyone else to tell me I'm depressed or putting it on and that if I pull myself together I'll be fine. Interesting to know biolab etc are a waste of money. Have had some tests done there by my...
  3. S

London/UK doctors

Thanks. That's useful info - and unfortunately it's what I feared re the CBT/GET thing. It's really pervasive, isn't it. Will write to my GP now and cross my fingers... S
  4. S

London/UK doctors

Thanks Justy. I'll pick that up with my GP. Am still waiting for the medical questionnaire from ESA, so I guess I'll have to work that out when it comes. I have been seeing a nutritionist privately for the past 6 months as I was originally diagnosed with adrenal fatigue and lupus...
  5. S

London/UK doctors

NHS doctors Hi, I'm new here and have read through loads of these threads to try and find a good doctor. My GP has asked me to find out where I want her to refer me to. From what I've read, it seems a pretty rubbish situation in the UK, and it seems that what few good ME doctors there are...