• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Genetic variants (SNPs) Interpretation Guide

Thank you so much for your informative feedback. I do appreciate it. Yes, I have the Dirty Genes book now and I did put my data into Promethease and a bunch. I was looking for language that I could understand and you did just that!. Take care~
  2. M

thank you so much alicec. I do appreciate it and will look into it further. ~M
  3. M

Hello, could you please summarize my 23andme raw data? I have read through your forums and blogs. Still needing help. Thank you~ comt v158m aa ++ comt h62h tt ++ vdr taq aa ++ mthfr a1298c gg ++ cbs c699t ag +- cyp1b1 L432v CG +- cyp2c19*17 CT +- cyp2e1*1b 9896c>g CG +- gstp1 I105v AG +-...
  4. M

Download for Rare SNP Analysis

Hello, thank you for you deciphering skills. I tried the Analyze my Data site, but did not get very far lol. Could u please summarize my methylation analysis results and detox? Thank you~ comt v158m aa ++ comt h62h tt ++ vdr taq aa ++ mthfr a1298c gg ++ cbs c699t ag +- cyp1b1 L432v CG +-...
  5. M

23&me Results - feedback greatly appreciated

Hello, Looking for feedback on my 23andme raw data. Thanks so much! I appreciate you!~ comt v158m aa ++ comt h62h tt ++ vdr taq aa ++ mthfr a1298c gg ++ cbs c699t ag +- ~M