• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

The Undetectable Infection

So... my lyme test finally came back and it turns out that I am positive for a Babesia infection. I thank God for the internet, alerting me to the issue of massively under diagnosed Lyme & co-infections. I am assuming this was from the bed bug bites I got in London over 5 years ago. It explains...
  2. L

Not sure, but it would be interesting to see if there is any research on this. I have been taking Thyme supplements because it is quite hard to find a pure organic Thyme oil from a trusted source.
  3. L

Hi Elph, thanks I really appreciated your quick response, support and helpful advice. How is your health these days? Just wanted to update you as I have just got back my results from the 2 week urine broth culture where they eventually found 3 enterococous colonies and some E. coli infection...
  4. L

@Elph68 thank you for sharing all your knowledge on here. How is your health now? Hope you are fully recovered? I recently came across this thread and am very impressed with your research and determination. It’s scary how little knowledge mainstream doctors seem to have on these matters. My...