• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Tallman

Nanoneedle: can impedance measures really indicate the benefits of a drug?

So the Nanoneedle electrodes measure the impedance of the blood plasma and everything that’s in it, right? Before the measurements are commenced, NaCl is added to the plasma as a stressor. In the control sample with plasma from a healthy person, impedance is unchanged over time. In the blood...
  2. Tallman

Isoprinosine where to buy

I ended up buying from www.my-lifespan.com. No problems part from that the the payment method was, in my opinion, somewhat cumbersome (Western Union). Did't get any response on the Iso though, happy to hear your suggestions on what to try next. Would like to try cyclophosphamide tabletts but...
  3. Tallman

So much knowledge here, glad I found this forum. Thanks for staying around and replying.
  4. Tallman

Another thought that's bugging me. I belong to the sub-group of ME/CFS patients that seem to have an immune system stuck on red alert. While the rest of the family brings home common colds from school and work I've been almost bullet proof since I fell ill. So my issue is not a week immune...
  5. Tallman

Many thanks hip for this input! Gives me motivation to struggle on with the Iso :)
  6. Tallman

Hello, I started Isoprinosin treatment following the 2 months on/ 1 month off protocol (4 grams/day first week, 1 gram/day second week, no treatment during weekend) a couple of weeks ago. A person I know who actually went from bed bound to full time job thanks to immunovir told me that for the...
  7. Tallman

How come a have oral herpes outbreak while on Isoprinosine

Hello all, I've got no earlier experience of antiviral therapy, and this question might sound stupid to you with more knowledge on how it works. The reason I'm asking for help I wan't to obliterate a tiny suspicion that the Isopronosin (Groprinosin) that I bought from My-LifeSpan could be a...