• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. kafka

My poll about family members with ME. I have a small sample showing a pattern. I need more data to confirm.

I haven't read the entire thread yet.... I have ME - both my daughters have ME Some auto immune disorders in my two brothers - one has Ankylosing Spondylitis (my son shows some very mild signs of this - but no diagnosis) and the other adult onset Type 1 Diabetes My father had non hodgkins...
  2. kafka

Keto rash

Black seed oil helped my daughter in law... good luck!
  3. kafka

"Unrest" updates

I was at IFC for a Q and A screening with my well husband yesterday. Unrest bowled me over. I had read mixed reviews from patients who had seen the film, so wasn't expecting much. But... Unrest hit me like a brick emotionally - I cried throughout, but sobbed uncontrollably when it was...
  4. kafka

MAF878

I've been on MAF878 for 2 months and doing amazing. 16 years ill - steady decline. I've spent months not being able to leave the house. Doing the Wahl's protocol level 3 (plus autoimmune) for 18 months and had been feeling better enough to get out of the house and see Dr. Enlander. The past 2...
  5. kafka

MAF 878

I've been on MAF878 for 2 months and doing amazing. 16 years ill - steady decline. I've spent months not being able to leave the house. Doing the Wahl's protocol level 3 (plus autoimmune) for 18 months and had been feeling better enough to get out of the house and see Dr. Enlander. The...