• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

emergency report from China

I was told several days ago that the blood samples have been delievered to UCSF from the Chinese CDC, but I don't have any details about this. Even UCSF found out what the bug is, the infected still may not know the truth, because the findings will be kept as confidential between the UCSF and...
  2. H

I am not looking for any scientists anymore. It is useless now. So many medias reported and are reporting this outbreak. The Ministry of Health just denies everything. They want to cover it up. Once the truth is discovered, many officials in the CDC and MOH may face criminal chareges for the...
  3. H

The Chinese Ministry of Health made an official reply weeks ago, telling us to go to hospital to find out the reason. We are hopeless! These ugly politicians! See the link below: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_64b6b1750100nk53.html...
  4. H

The biggest problem is not getting infected with this bug, instead, it is the ugly politicians want to cover it up and silence the media and scientists. We have the tech to rule this out! But who will do the work for us is the key issue. No one cares and more and more people get infected. It...
  5. H

Immpower (AHCC)

Hi, guys. I am on AHCC as well, just from last week. I don't know whether you have noticed "emergency report from china" or not. This stuff is widely researched and may work. I will take test to compare the result of NK cell and T-cell between the pre-intake and after-intake.
  6. H

I don't think all the virus are Asia-origined, just like hiv, foreigners bring it to China. It is said some virus is man-made to destroy other nations. What do you say... The reason you get infected is that you didn't have the awareness to protect yourself from dangers. people die everyday...
  7. H

To be honest with you, nobody wants to lend hands to us if they don't think they can rule it out. There must be a good reason there. If nobody really helps, the virus will spread to every corner of the world in 30 or 50 years, just like HIV today. Anyway, people will pay the price for their...
  8. H

I don't use QQ, because it is not safe. You can leave your email account here and we can email each other if necessary. I am looking for people who can afford to fly to the United States to take a test, when I get more than ten people, we can fly to the U.S. and get tested by some labs. I have...
  9. H

http://life-voice.org/ our new website
  10. H

http://immuno-research.com/emain.htm Hope this website helps. Anyone taking AHCC? To what extent it fixed you?
  11. H

I was in touch with WPI and had several email exchange with Judy. She is a very NICE lady! She said WPI is checking on XMRV issue of China, but it has nothing to do with us. It is a separate project. I just wonder whether I can ask Judy to send me an invitation letter for scientific research...
  12. H

You know what? The truth is the authority has a habit of covering up things. They never admit that even there are clear evidences, just like what they did in SARS outbreak a few years ago. They brutally shut down some scientists' lab. The HK scientist I am contacting may face politcal pressure...
  13. H

No reply from WHO The Representative Office of WHO has been visited and the report has been submitted, but they never give us reply. It is bureaucratic. Nobody really cares. I believe in 10 years, the virus will spread to every corner of the world, it is so infectious and let human beings...
  14. H

Sorry for the late reply. The infected have visited the Ministry of Health twice, but the authority does not care it at all. I believe the story will be covered up forever. The Chinese CDC said they will never admit it, even someone ruled it out. If someone here can contact CNN or Times...
  15. H

to lisa I am 99.9999% sure it is not mutation of HIV and XMRV. The virus is too infectious, and shows different medical implications. The virus is not only in China, some people got infected in China and have carried this virus to Europe and the United States. It would be disaster...
  16. H

I am taking this stuff now. The only result I found now is my sleep is improved. I also doubt its function as the company claimed-- it seems to be a cure for all disease. Anyway, it worths a trial.
  17. H

The XMRV thing I don't think it is XMRV. There are too many differences. Judy did tell me they are working on samples from China to check the XMRV thing. But it is a quite different project from our case. I count on HKU, if they cannot do the research, people have little chance to survive...
  18. H

Not confirmed info brings a little bit hope. One infected tested by Pasteur Shanghai visited the research centered today and was told they found "something" , and they are contacting the French headquater for further study. Not confirmed info, but I believe that guy won't cheat me...
  19. H

individual's difference All I can say is that people have unique immune systems and that's the reason for your ex in your case. I even don't understand how could I get infected with protected sex! unlucky... I just hope scientist can do the study for us and at least let us know what it...
  20. H

Mark, thanks for the info. I have not seen it yet until you post it here. The thing is that the Chinese CDC never admits the truth and such kind of report cannot push things forward at all. This is how thing works in the country--no respect for human rights. Many people have given up... I don't...
  21. H

mannatech glyconutrients Hi, all. One infected (Chinese American, who infected the virus in China and now is in the US) took glyconutrients made by Mannatech and he told me that he is almost cured. All the syptoms disappeared except the tougue coating. His health is improved significantly...
  22. H

I think HKU is facing political pressure. Peking University, the best university wants to do the research as well, but they are rejected by the authority. Here you see, we are waiting for death. The Chinese CDC made its forth public announcement, denying the existence of the real disease...
  23. H

geograpical tongue means your spleen does not function well from the TCM perspective. I don't know whether it is a bateria or virus infection, but I believe it is virus rather than bacteria. May I know who is the researcher you spoke to? Only scientist who has humanity will save us.
  24. H

For Maruo Hi, Maruo. I think you need to put me in contact with the scientist you visited. Possibly I can help you to persuade them to take your blood for research. In addition, I have many materials for their reference. No matter how hard you are experiencing now, you need to calm down...
  25. H

thanks for the advice Hi, I don't think it is addison's disease, but will get it tested later. Thanks for the advice, anyway. I don't think the Chinese infected can make any progress, most of them are coward. Only several people dare to fight against the PRC CDC. I think I will leave...
  26. H

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I don't know how many people died from this disease, because it was not admitted by the authority and no statistics is collected. To be honest, you need to clam down for a while. The anxiety will kill you as well. Here are some things you need to do: 1. take...
  27. H

Maruo, Sorry to hear you are infected. I don't think you are the first one in Japan. Japanese usually visited prostitutes in China during their trip to China. I am doing my best to save all the people, tirelessly contact research centers. I don't count on the government at all. The only...
  28. H

I don't think I will die soon, at least I can survive for another two years. I believe UCSF must have reached some agreement with the Chinese CDC for the potentical study, but I don't trust the CDC and they will never give the blood to UCSF. One professor in Peking University (the best in...
  29. H

Hello again. I don't think it is useful to argue the existence of the virus. Some scientist have admitted we have foreign invaders in the body after reading our medical report. Unfortunately, they just don't initiate the study. We are waiting for dealth... At least five top research...
  30. H

the virus has a long history in China, I guess Carrigon, We have one infected with this virus for more than 10 years, so it has a long history. I just want to say that the situation is not so scary as you imagined. I believe no problem with your uncle or his daughter. This virus is...