• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Reacting to both food and supplements

I will. Thank you.
  2. A

so you tolerate Rice? I'd think grains would be the first to go, and I don't know much about the role histamine plays in this. I guess I've been ignorant before showing up here. Thank you for posting back, I'll read more later.
  3. A

I have not timed them yet but initial symptoms start within couple hours usually. There are times where they last for a week even after I have discontinued the triggering food. It's weird, but just about any food is a trigger. Does thing even have a cure?
  4. A

Wow that's just as bad as mine. How long have you had to deal with this? Also could you share what you eat? They had me a do a micro nutrient testing which is a test that measures your vitamin and mineral levels in your white blood cells in the last 6 months, it's pretty accurate. If I could...
  5. A

Thank you so much for your help, and yes I would be more than interested in knowing how your wife beat this thing. Whenever you have time is fine with me. And you are right, because there are many times where I am eating healthy and I still feel horrible, though not as bad as if I were to eat...
  6. A

Hello, I have recently signed up looking for some insights into problems I have been having the past year and half. It started with memory issues, I used to have a fantastic memory but over the years(after 25), it has diminished but I have only noticed it in early 2016 when I started to forget...