• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. pattie

Dilated perivascular spaces and fatigue: is there a link? Magnetic resonance retrospective

I know this is an old thread but in my MRI exams it was possible to observe dilated perivascular spaces! I wonder if I’m the only one here with these results! There are several papers linking enlarged perivascular spaces to neuroinflammation.
  2. pattie

Omega 3 - Molecularity distilled Fish oil?

I'm using NOW Omega-3, Molecularly Distilled softgels and I'm very satisfied with these supplements. I feel I'm seeing some improvement in my general health with no side effects. https://www.nowfoods.com/supplements/omega-3-molecularly-distilled-softgels
  3. pattie

Why ME/CFS is a result of the histaminergic system in overdrive

For me this theory makes sense. I believe that, for many of us, mast cells are involved worsening our symptoms. In my case, I’m having some success using antihistamines and mast cell stabilizers. My symptoms are: Fatigue, brain fog, urinary problems (interstitial cystitis), paresthesia (altered...