• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

ME and other major illnesses?

There is a relationship between CFS/ME and Endometriosis. Personally, I became sick with CFS/ME soon after I began showing symptoms for Endo.
  2. N

Has anyone had experience with the CFS Discovery Clinic in Donvale, Melbourne, Aust.

Also just a note... At the moment, I find the clinic to be rather impersonal. This may be because I have changed doctors (in that clinic alone) three times in the past year (I began seeing one, she left. I began seeing another, he left. Now I'm seeing Lewis) so I am yet to settle into one...
  3. N

Has anyone had experience with the CFS Discovery Clinic in Donvale, Melbourne, Aust.

Yes, I have. They are very thorough, so expect to go through a lot of tests and to take a lot of pills. However, I am yet to be convinced. They focus mainly on the gut, at least at the start. After nearly a year of taking countless pills, completely changing my diet, etc... I've had little to...
  4. N

Anybody else been on.....

This is a bit later but in case anybody else is interested - I went on this treatment. I'm in my last month of it (at least I am nearly done with the probiotics). So far, I have had absolutely no success. It's fairly maddening that I take so many pills each day and completely change my diet for...
  5. N

Endometriosis, do you have it?

I began to show symptoms when I was 14/15 for Endometriosis. Within 6 months, I became ill with CFS/ME. It has not been until the past 6 months (now that I am 19), that, due to the pain getting worse, we decided to do something about it. So it is believed that I also have a severe case of...