• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

What to do ? Hello to everybody on the forum, After 4 1/2 months of waiting, I finally got the results of my bloodtest, and it turns out to be XMRV+. Now I don't know if I'd better start with GcMaf etc. or just wait another couple of years until more is known about XMRV, GcMaf or other...
  2. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Some questions to KDM I went to KDM this morning and asked him how about the cryptovirus and the Rubalavirus? He said that it's impossible to test for these virusses. When I asked about Dr. Enlander's immunoprop, he told me Dr. Enlander is trying to make money with it. When I asked him about...
  3. S

IL-7 against XMRV?

Let's hope so...
  4. S

IL-7 against XMRV?

There's an interesting article in the online-magazine CELL about a newly discovered hormone called IL-7 that is a claimed to be a very potent booster for the immunesystem... www.cell.com