• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Jeff2

Clostridium Butyricum - A Game Changer?

I think I went from mild CFS to almost no CFS because of it, and the fibers/resistant starches I take with it (inulin, raw cold potato starch, etc.). However, I noticed when I stopped taking it for a few weeks, my mild CFS symptoms creep back in. So, I will have to continue it for the rest of...
  2. Jeff2

Since June 2017.
  3. Jeff2

Update, I am still taking Clostridium butyricum tablets daily, and still making a yogurt from tablets of it and eating the yogurt as well daily. As far as I can tell, it has made a huge improvement in my health, far less fatigue, far less brain fog, much better stamina, and it seems to have...
  4. Jeff2

I surprised that it doesn't take that long to get from Japan to the States, and the one I buy it from offers free shipping. it ends up costing me about $14 for 90 of the "strong" pills. In addition to the Miyarisan "yogurt" I make, I take one pill with each meal and each snack. I think it...
  5. Jeff2

Talking / mental fatigue

Man, I recognize so many of the symptoms expressed in this thread.
  6. Jeff2

While I still take probiotics with Lactobacillus and Bifido bacteria in them on a daily basis, this Clostridium butyricum Miyarisan probiotic from Japan has done me the most good of any of them. I noticed the most difference when I take them on a daily basis. I think it is good to have all of...