• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. AshleyHalcyoneH

Third Annual Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS Sponsored by Open Medicine Foundation, sign up here! Sept 7th 2019

Afternoon discussion panel with Juan Santiago, Ron Davis, Mike Snyder, Rob Phair, and Ron Tompkins
  2. AshleyHalcyoneH

Third Annual Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS Sponsored by Open Medicine Foundation, sign up here! Sept 7th 2019

Dr Ron Davis from Stanford University talking about what’s next in research for MECFS
  3. AshleyHalcyoneH

Dr Robert Phair from Integrative Bioinformatics Inc talking about metabolic traps in MECFS
  4. AshleyHalcyoneH

Dr Ron Tompkins from Harvard Med talking about the new Harvard #MECFS Collaborative Research Center
  5. AshleyHalcyoneH

Panel discussion for our morning speakers: Alain Moreau, Ron Davis, Maureen Hanson, Oystein Fluge
  6. AshleyHalcyoneH

Dr Oystein Fluge from University of Bergen sharing results from recent clinical trials
  7. AshleyHalcyoneH

Dr Alain Moreau from University of Montreal. “Let’s Talk About You and ME: An exploration of recent progresses to decode Myalgic Encephalomyelitis”
  8. AshleyHalcyoneH

Community symposium on molecular basis of ME/CFS at Stanford Discussion Thread

Correction to my last comment: it was down momentarily but is back up and working for questions!
  9. AshleyHalcyoneH

You don’t have to subscribe to OMF to submit a question to the panel if you go to omf.ngo/questions
  10. AshleyHalcyoneH

Here’s the agenda for you to follow along :)
  11. AshleyHalcyoneH

Dr Alain Moreau is up first after the break!