• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Pam Burrows

Has anyone tried Mickel Therapy or Reverse Therapy?

Meditation & positive thinking benefit all illnesses. When I'm psychologically in a bad place it is hard cope w/ the pain I have from light & just trying to see things. When I'm in a good state of mind, I see the distortions of light as comets & flowers & how lucky I am to see angels as...
  2. Pam Burrows

Hi, Kina, New here, I got Keratoconus (KC) symptoms in 1989, 4 yrs after getting CEBV (as CFS was called back then) when I was 36. It took over 5 yrs before I got DXed w/ KC, so my vision problems were thought to be associated w/ CFS or a muscle myopathy. The test for muscle myopathy showed...
  3. Pam Burrows

Has anyone tried Mickel Therapy or Reverse Therapy? I just heard Reverse Therapy mentioned & was researching it. It sounds like stuff I've tried in the past, like - body-mind meditation (which lead me to discover my soul & my connection to everything in the universe), -...