• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

My appointment with Dr Susan Levine

Good luck with your appointment Patster! I probably forgot to mention that another thing I liked about Dr. Levine was that I was able to see her for the appointment and not a PA or nurse. I hope that she is able to help you! Do you live near NYC or are you traveling there for your appointment...
  2. A

My illness is of a relatively short duration about 3 1/2 years so that may be why Dr. Levine has discussed antivirals with me. I guess each person may have a different experience with each treatment and each doctor.
  3. A

Hi, I will try to answer your questions as best as I can and if I miss anything please don't hesitate to ask again. If I could help in some small way I am happy to do so. Dr. Levine's office is in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, about a mile north of Trump Tower. Her address is 115 E. 72nd...
  4. A

Hi this is my first post. I have been lurking for several months, not quite sure if I had ME/CFS or not. For the last 3 1/2 years I have had a weeklong flulike illness about 4 times a year. This would be followed by about 6 weeks of a slow recovery and then about 6 weeks of what I called a...