• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. missfire

HLA b27

Ankylosing Spondylitis can cause chronic fatigue syndrome.... I am a walking example as I nap right now.
  2. missfire

Physiological Changes

Have you seen any clinical trials for Ankylosing Spondylitis using stem cells? (at any point?) I been looking around for options.
  3. missfire

OI/Pots pain and Ankylosing Spondylitis?

I been researching a list of blood test for Ankylosing Spondylitis besides the HLA-B27
  4. missfire

Dr C. Wilshire:The problem of bias in behavioural intervention studies: Lessons from the PACE trial.

Yeah, in Canada. Bus 2 and 3 just park, read a book, could 20 minutes and proceed. LOL
  5. missfire

Dr C. Wilshire:The problem of bias in behavioural intervention studies: Lessons from the PACE trial.

I will try to answer that question upon my return. I rather moan and groan about paper work than transit! :)
  6. missfire

Don't say that about London. I enjoyed the transportation system. Chronic fatigue is hard to work with when you're doing the Underground / Tube!
  7. missfire

Did addressing SNPs help you?

I am curious Ahmo. How did you use your 23andme data to help? I just recently did the saliva test. I would get my data back soon for 23andme.
  8. missfire

CMV more important than genes in shaping your immune response

What master list of things could one test for if they were force feed saliva with CMV in it? It has remained persistent from day one indicating a secondary immune issue. I really do not know what to beg for to determine my health status. Is there a master list of things I could ask for...
  9. missfire

CMV Impairs Immune Response Long Term

I been so busy, but plagued with the exact problem as the original poster. If money was no issue, what is a master list of things I could ask to be tested for in blood work? The doctor calls me a "healthy person" and yet I been persistent CMV since initial infection. Clearly that does NOT mean I...