• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. pierreo

causes of muscle twitching/spams

On my side, I started having constant muscle twitching (legs above all, but also shoulders, arms, fingers, head, lips,..) 8 weeks ago when I started mold avoidance by switching on the air purifier at my place. The twitchings started almost immediately after I ran it, and almost immediately stop...
  2. pierreo

Feeling exhausted after bowel movement

Couldn't detox explain these symptoms (or at least part of them) ? After a bowel movement, I almost always have brain fog + "thoughts going everywhere", and sometimes also increased heart rate. But I also sometimes have increased pain in my arms and legs, when I'm in a detoxification phase...
  3. pierreo

Reputable online pharmacy UK - Cheap Rifaximin?

For those who have a prescription by de Meirleir, this is what Himmunitas answered me : "You have to buy this medicine in Belgium. We recommend you to buy it in the following pharmacy: BVBA Pharmaceutica Antwerpsestraat 149 2500 Lier Tel: +32 3 4801915 Mail: info@apotheek-desaedeleer.be" 12...
  4. pierreo

Pulsing Lactoferrin?

thank you so much Lisa!! @sarah darwins @dadouv47 @Art Vandelay @Chris @JaimeS @TheChosenOne I 've read with interest your inputs on lactoferrin on the forum and would be really glad if you could give your opinion on this (i don't want to "spoil" this supplement by not using it properly, all...
  5. pierreo

Pulsing Lactoferrin?

Hello, Dr de Meirleir has prescribed me his lactoferrin complex (lactoferrin (480 mg / day) and colostrum (240 mg / day)). Besides, he thinks I've Lyme (positive Arminlabs Ellispot). I read that several of you took lactoferrin for a long time and have regretted this because it lost some of its...
  6. pierreo

Chlorella allergy?

Hello! Why not take chlorophyll only instead of chlorella since it's chlorphyll that chelates mercury and is harmful to pathogens. that what my doctor prescribes me (i don't know the effects yet). Since chlorophyll is only around 3% of chlorella, you can react to a lot of things in chlorella...