• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Interpreting HLA-DR test results

@Forebearance Ha! That's not the half of it. I have a 3 ring binder full of tests. Up until I read all of this stuff by Dr Shoemaker I thought I had every test done you can think of. I have been to 3 Rheumatologists, 3 neurologists, an Endocrinologist, an immunologist, and several primary...
  2. B

Orthostatic Hypertension

The Dr that diagnosed me with Adrenergic Hypersensitivity essentially offered me nothing as far as treatment options. Northshore has an autonomic lab. I did the following tests: Valsalva Maneuver ( failed stage 4 ) Sweet Test ( passed ) Tilt table ( blood pressure increased and blood pooled in...
  3. B

Orthostatic Hypertension

Hello All, I am wondering if anyone out there has Orthostatic Hypertension. I have many many issues, but specifically I just saw Dr Barboi at NORTHSHORE Neurological Institute in Chicago, and he diagnosed me with Adrenergic Hypersensitivity. He says that I have very low vagal tone and...
  4. B

Interpreting HLA-DR test results

Hello, Not sure if anyone is still active on this forum, but I have attached my labs hoping that someone can help me out with interpreting my HLA's. I have all of the classic CFS/Mold/Undiagnosed Illness symptoms. IBS Autonomic Nervous Issues: ( Urinary frequency, poor circulation, sleep...