• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Cause of my cfs

Actually it was just a placebo effect me thinking my fatigue was better turns out my trauma wasn't the cause of my fatigue i am just chronically fatigued and it has got worse, what i said originally was true
  2. P

Trauma and chronic fatigue

I think it isn't psychobabble. I think my circulation issue is caused by diet and my chronic fatigue was caused by traumatic feelings being too much for me weighing me down mentally. I think PeterPositive is being delusional when saying that is psychobabble. As for your 30 mins that's just...
  3. P

Trauma and chronic fatigue

4. P

Cause of my cfs

Someone helped me realise through open dialogue that my fatigue comes from emotional setbacks that were holding me down, what gabor mate says about chronic illness and trauma. I got rid of some of my emotional setbacks by talking about them from the heart and I no longer feel exhausted. Hope...
  5. P

Cause of my cfs

Thanks, I've ordered mine from India so it's gunna be a few days before it arrives at least. I just wanted to add to the thread my initial idea of how to cure this condition: certain foods were reversing the hyperviscosity/hypercoagulation (or whatevers going on) slightly, if the responsible...
  6. P

Cause of my cfs

I realized after I realized asparagus improved my circulation and around the time of reading about human dietary evolution [1, 2], trial and error confirming it. This is for me, I don't know about other people. It's scientific for me because it's been a process of empiricism evidence and trial...
  7. P

Cause of my cfs

This is true, however I also tried other meats like wild rabbit and venison and so forth and they were negative to my circulation, it was only the African meats that were neutral.
  8. P

Cause of my cfs

The problem I have with bromelain is that pineapple is very slightly negative to my circulation and I would say bromelain is likely to be negative as well (so I am wary to try it) which may explain why it worked well for you at first but your circulation got worse after a while / was not...
  9. P

Cause of my cfs

Regarding rouleaux etc, in another interview dr berg said: "[BERG] Speaking of thick blood, there are many studies about reduced BLOOD VOLUME. I think we finally have an answer to this also. In looking at microscopic blood samples, we have now seen actual SFM fibers precipitate out on the...
  10. P

Cause of my cfs

And I just read this from an interview with Dr David Berg: "[Kru]:I'm interested in sub groups of CFS Are you noticing anything about sub groups or sub sets of people that have CFS in relation to when blood thining works and when it doesn't? Or anything else about sub sets for that matter...
  11. P

My Million Dollar Question: Virus or Immune Malfunction?

Immune function /sort of malfunction, I think some part of the circulation reacts to eating (most)foods(or any substances) foreign to Africa treating it as a potential threat hence steady progressing circulation condition leading to progressing fatigue etc.. I think cfs is a circulation...
  12. P

Cause of my cfs

My first thoughts on that criteria is that it isn't great but nonetheless good enough to diagnose some people so doesn't really dispute the study itself. I'm a little confused by that small study though because platelets weren't mentioned in dr bergs study.
  13. P

Cause of my cfs

That Dr Berg theory fits perfectly (and I would say my circulation reacts to foods/substances outside my African evolution as foreign explaining the thrombin response), has anyone here tried heparin? In the study quoted in that link they used "5000 units of sq heparin BID" for between 3-20...
  14. P

Cause of my cfs

Compared to the rest of my family, the veins on my hands are thin/small (except when hot when they dilate), which I noticed ever since I had colder extremities than them (their hands always warm, mine always much colder), and I wondered whether I generally have thin veins, which would...
  15. P

Cause of my cfs

Has anyone here tried native African fruits? I can't get them in the UK despite searching quite thoroughly online, I'm thinking they might hold the answer to my circulation woes if I'm lucky, although they may be all neutral, the only ones I can get are powdered baobab which is neutral to my...
  16. P

Cause of my cfs

Soluble fibre can also be a prebiotic according to that second link in my last post and I think inulin is a soluble fibre btw
  17. P

Cause of my cfs

At first I thought it might be a high soluble fibre to insoluble fibre ratio in these foods that was helping, with least insoluble fibre being best, after I read humans evolved eating much more soluble fibre and less insoluble fibre and soluble fibre passes through the gut undigested forming a...
  18. P

Cause of my cfs

My mum, an ex uk GP whose done the test herself as a medical student, says the blood film is done by taking some of the blood count blood, putting the blood on a microscope slide, dipping it in methanol which preserves it in its' current state, staining it (depends what is being looked for what...
  19. P

Cause of my cfs

In the uk its not standard, it's a test you have to ask for called a "blood film". FYI the tests I've requested to my GP are: full blood count, blood film, esr, crp, clotting screen, Doppler ultrasound.
  20. P

Cause of my cfs

No it's definitely not anemia, but yeah always tested normal including recently, I'm gunna get a bunch of circulation tests done including that rouleaux (called looking at a blood film in the UK) thanks for the ideas for tests to hopefully get to the bottom of this or at least discount certain...
  21. P

Cause of my cfs

It's an interesting idea and it's plausible in some ways but I have come to believe we are best eating the foods we evolved eating and seeing as we evolved for I don't know how long, maybe 200 million years, in Africa I think we are best evolved to eat a variety of wild African food, thats my...
  22. P

Cause of my cfs

That's the thing, beetroot juice and some of the other high nitrate foods don't have the beneficial effect on my circulation I'm talking of (so it doesn't fit). Beetroot puree(has a stronger effect than juice for me) does have a major sort of vasodilation effect on my circulation but it also has...
  23. P

Cause of my cfs

Thanks I don't know what is going on exactly in my circulation, I am just really sure that what I ingest is tied to circulation for me. I have cold extremities, numbness tingling pins and needles frequently and slightly weak hands
  24. P

Cause of my cfs

Well it's obvious to me. I don't know how I could possibly prove it. I know my sense is linked directly to my circulation, it's so obvious to me, I don't know how to explain it.. like.. I'm trying to think of an analogy that fits and works.. When you walk barefoot and you feel the ground under...
  25. P

Cause of my cfs

It's a sense I was born with. Its pretty obvious that the sense is a sense of circulation to me but obviously hard to describe to others, it's like intuitively I know how food will effect my circulation and can sense it change when I eat.. it is sort of like a change in pressure (of circulation...
  26. P

Cause of my cfs

I just accidentally deleted a post, using a phone, is there a way to get that back? Anyway hypoperfusion is a nice way to describe it
  27. P

Cause of my cfs

I was looking forward to responses and I wasn't expecting that. I thought you'd be like "wow" rather considering if this the cause for others...etc, I'm not making this up, I'm sure that this is the cause of my condition, there's absolutely no doubt about it. I guess that 70000 years (which...
  28. P

Cause of my cfs

I know what caused my cfs. When(/since) I was little (age 4 or 5) I had an aversion to most foods before I ate them, I sensed that the foods available were not quite right. All I would feel like eating just about was raw salad, mangoes, pineapple and I had to be encouraged to eat other stuff and...
  29. P

Low Sed Rate = Hyperviscosity?

Same here, I am certain circulation is a major component if not fully the problem.