• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Would any doctors believe this?

Guys, I have a question. How can I tell if I'm tired from exertion? I mean, I stay in the bed for hours in the morning, and sometimes I stay in bed for hours in the afternoon, but my muscles don't really feel tired. However, it seems that my mental fatigue is just so awful that I feel I haven't...
  2. R

To be honest, I been suspecting brain changes since it easily explain every of those and they all happened around the same time, and my personality slighty shifted around that time. It could have to do with my precocious puberty (Yes, I have verification of that) with my former level of stress...
  3. R

If I told them my sexuality for the most part is completely dead since 16.5 years old (Going at 23 and 0 evidence it'll be back), I'm functionally a loner(Been tested, and I am a possible schizoid avoidant or somewhere close to there) since around that age, and my fatigue is slowly getting...