• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Justin_Sohan

Does it look like CFS to you guys

Thank you for your useful advice. I will consider it. By the way, what is your situation now? Are you feeling any better? And does it affect your career? Sorry if this is a too personal question. And I really want to do something to this group. Like help get more public exposure overseas. Can...
  2. Justin_Sohan

yes I worry about fatigue may affect my study, but most of my concern is from a economical perspective. Study in London would be a no small expense, at the return may seems not so parallel as I am not healthy anymore. I did contact with Kevien but there is no respond from him. As you said, our...
  3. Justin_Sohan

I understand that there is no direct scientific evidence to prove the infectivity. The problem here is, no institution we know is willing to help. That is what drives us crazy. I believe we deserve to know what it really is, and if it is contagious, how can we prevent people we love from getting...
  4. Justin_Sohan

@Johnathan Edward Hi Jonathan, when the first group patients went to Beijing for the help from CDC in 2010, they are also told that the symptoms were "all in mind" or "AIDS-phobia". Some of them believed, and went back home only to find the whole family got the same symptoms. Now after six or...
  5. Justin_Sohan

@Effi thanks. I most certainly will do my best!
  6. Justin_Sohan

Hey @Effi , Thank you for being so helpful everytime I have a question. In the past a few days I had some conversation with some Chinese patients of this HIV-like disease, they have beening living with this disease for so long, and they tried to look for help from the government. But the local...
  7. Justin_Sohan

Hey @Amaya2014 , I have looked through the forum and found out almost all the symptoms, which you don't believe are consistent with ME/CFS , are discussed by other patients more or less. Maybe some of them are not so typical. Frankly speaking, I am just afraid of the fact that I might have...
  8. Justin_Sohan

Hi guys, Just find something online. https://sites.google.com/site/newhivaidslikeviruschina/ Actual it is exactly what I seem to experience recently. I'm worrying about it may be a different disease, or just different names of a same syndrome.
  9. Justin_Sohan

Joints crack snap or pop anyone??

@Hip Oh my god. It is exactly what I am feel. Does it seems like CFS to you or a totally different disease?