• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

Plaquenil - Possible eye-side effects

Update. So my vision had become normal shortly after writing the last post. Started Plaquenil again. Big improvement again, but the blurred, hallowish vision returned. I don't know what to do. During my last post I was sure it was not Plaquenil, now doubting again. What to do?!
  2. E

5 days since my last pill and my visual problems aren't improving, on the contrary. I think it was not related to Plaquenil at all. I am taking many supplements (SIBO, Candida) that lower glucose levels. I am also dizzy, so most likely it's related to low blood sugar-levels and low blood...
  3. E

adamslamb said: ↑ Two weeks ago I became 80% or more blind because of the Plaquenil. I am 62 and had a complete opthamology exame the first week in June. I was blind in one day on July 24th, same year. No advance warning at all....I just lost my sight in one day. I understand it is irreversible...
  4. E

So I've started Plaquenil 200 mg for a little less than a week ago. Sore throat improved, cystitis/prostatitis/urethritis almost disappeared, brain fog improved. However, I am experiencing blurred vision. Plaquenil is redflagged for its retinopathy side-effect, but I am reading that this is...
  5. E

Why do I feel sick after water exposure?

I have the a very similar problem, exactly the same instances. The only difference is symptom-wise. My main ME problems (sore throat, brain fog, urinary infection) get worst the second day after the water exposition.
  6. E

Oxymatrine in Europe.

Hey there, Where to get the oxymatrine in Europe? Are there any alternatives out there apart from biomed in the Netherlands?
  7. E

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

It's true. In the very beginning, I would feel awesome upon taking the shots, immediately. However, I became slightly worse after a couple of weeks of doing so (can't remember when exactly), and I got slightly worse overall ever since. I can't tell for sure if it had something to do with the...
  8. E

Yes, he works at the clinic - he has been around Pf. Gottfriess since 1998 - so he knows everything Pf. Gottfriess does/knows. I even got to see this legendary man (the professor) for a couple of seconds during my last visit to the clinic in August. :)
  9. E

Interesting info. Olof Zachrisson is my ME doctor. He's a quite interesting person, unfortunately he can't prescribe ANY treatment/medication at all. He also dismisses all the (other) possible infections as a ME cause (Lyme, EBV, Coxsackie etc)
  10. E

Peptide Bioregulators - Anyone tried them?

These peptides claim to ''restore, correct'' various systems. - The nervous system: http://rupharma.com/cerluten/ - The immune system: http://rupharma.com/vladonix/ - Adrenal glands: http://rupharma.com/glandokort/ etc. Anyone that has any experience of these products...
  11. E

Maybe because of, as we talked, my CFS is primarily related to the immune system disfunction. I do suffer from brain fog, memory impairment and anxiety/depression, but they all decrease when my infection/inflammatory levels are kept at bay.
  12. E

A little update: It's been 2 weeks since I started the vaccine. I've injected myself three shots so far: 0,1 - 0,2 - 0,3. The first week on the first shot was superb, especially the first 2 days. No sore throat, sinuses cleared up, no chills, no sweating, slight brain fog, no more white...
  13. E

Ehrlichia/Anaplasmosis natural treatment Protocols

By the way, Would you mind writing down his recommendations for Rickettsia, as well? Both the natural and pharmaceutical ones. :)
  14. E

Thank you millions again! 7-14 seems of course little. I've been on Doxy for 10 days before and while it did help, I'd always relapse after finishing it. So I need at least 4 weeks I've read a bit about chloroquine and it's perceived as a dangerous drug, that could cause deafness and other...
  15. E

It was Elispot + CD57 cell count
  16. E

Fantastic info, @Dufresne! Thank you! Yes, that is what many people told me too, so I feel like I ''won the lottery'' by ''just'' getting this co-infection and not Babesia and/or Bartonella. Those are hardcore. I would much appreciate if you wrote the pharmaceutical protocol too. :)
  17. E

Hey Hutan, Thanks for your answer. I got tested positive for Ehrlichia/Anaplasma both through Arminlabs and Dark Field Microscopy. Also for Borrelia through the same procedures. I do believe one of these two or even both are the main cause of my CFS, as I have a good improvement-response on...
  18. E

Hey, I've been looking online and I couldn't find much info about natural protocols against Ehrlicia and Anaplasmosis. Anyone that has any idea/experience about it?
  19. E

Nimodipine (Nomitop) - has anyone tried it ?

I've tried it myself for 3 months. No serious and sustainable improvement noticed.
  20. E

I got hold of the vaccines today. Tomorrow I'll have my first 0,1 ml shot.
  21. E

Nimodipine (Nomitop) - has anyone tried it ?

Hvac14400, Please write a PM to me. I wanted to address you, but you have no active function for that. Please. It's an urgent matter
  22. E

Borrelia positive through Arminlabs. I am positive or not?

No, I haven't got tested for them yet, but I will do so. I am especially interested in Babesia, as it explains my symptoms most. And the way I see it, in my possible case of Lyme, it's mostly the co-infections that are active, not Borrelia itself. I got tested for Borrelia and other 6...
  23. E

4 years, since 2012. But as I stated previously, I react positively to antibiotics. There is this post I've made a last week, I think. http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/why-do-antibiotics-help-most-of-us.43949/ So maybe it's true - I am a Lymee. Does doxaxycline target...
  24. E

I am confused about whether I should stop my CFS cause hunting and start dealing, living and treating Lyme or continue looking for it. Either way it's a tough ride.
  25. E

Hahaha, it was a figure of speech.
  26. E

Oh, I am more confused than ever. God bless us
  27. E

No Mycoplasma and Chalamydia Pneumonie, even though tested positive? I know that it's not really important treatment wise, as they all respond to doxycicline, but both Chalymdia Pneunomie and Mycoplasma describe my symtoms better than Borrelia
  28. E

Yes, but I don't want to spend my life in treating Borrelia to no avail, or to believe I have Borrelia when my problem in reality could be a virus. plus that antibiotics are not really ''vitamins'' to your body either :)
  29. E

As you can see, I am really confused. Dr. Armin is sure I have Borrelia. 2 facts straightening this are: 1) The low CD57 count in the absence of CPn and Mycoplasma bacterial activity. 2) My response to antibiotics. 2 facts that counterargument Borrelia hypothesis: 1) The relatively low...
  30. E

I just took Elispot + CD57 count tests