• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Anyone out there having positive experiences with LDI and/or GcMAF protocols?

Thanks @minkeygirl for the link. Sounds interesting, but I wonder after researching a little deeper maybe LDA/LDI a more effective treatment protocol for a bacterial pathogen (Lymes, Candida, Etc.) vs a viral pathogen? At least that is what doctors that offer LDI/LDA services seem to be...
  2. K

Anyone out there having positive experiences with LDI and/or GcMAF protocols?

I have been considering trying anti-viral treatment for cfs, but am interested to learn more about immune modulators as a treatment option before taking AV drugs. Just looking for other people's experience with immune modulators in order to make a better informed decision!
  3. K

CFS Symptoms change every day

Low key- I can relate to your post. I also do not experience joint pain or any pain so much, but never know what is in store for me symptom-wise each day. Hang in there and trust me, those symptomless days will also unpredictably slip in there from time to time and will continue to become more...