• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

My symptoms. Do I have CFS?

This whole thread makes me sad... I just googled some images. My tounge dosn't look patchy. The white layer starts from the throat and will cover the whole tounge if I don't clean it regulary.
  2. A

regarding anti fungal, you mean something like Nystatin? I never tried it. I tried anti candida supplements, but I didn't felt a thing. I also tried a anti fungal cream, but I think it had litte to no effect (I can't really remember) Maybe my body is kind of used to it. I do sports on a regular...
  3. A

I don't have cavities or problems with my teeth since several years. I go to the dentist for a check-up at least once a year. I tried resistant starch last year. It was terrible. Probably fed the wrong bacteria. So gut dysbiosis could be a thing. I have planned to do another stool and parasite...
  4. A

- I've been to 3 doctors regarding my eczema, they all wanted to prescribe cortisone. No tests at all, they just looked. - I was never examined for sleep issues. People I've slept in one bed with, never reported anything unusual to me. - The result of my throat examination was that I have a mild...
  5. A

No, I don't take any drugs nerver did. Even if I feel tired, I kind of force myself to go to the gym (and that happens a lot). I've never measured my heart rate during exercise, but I would say it's in the normal range. However I begin to sweat really easily and more than other people. I do...
  6. A

@taniaaust1 thanks for your comments based on your explanation, I would probably agree with you that that if it is CFS at all, it’s very mild compared to other people suffering from it. However, the tiredness I was talking about isn't just the normal exhaustion from a long work day or due to...
  7. A

Hello everyone. I'm not really sure if I have CFS or it is just a depression something else. I hope you guys can give me some hints according to my symptoms and reactions to supplements. It all started when I was around 18 (now 30) with a mild depression and then all the other symptoms began...