• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Nordman

Is there any positive upcoming news???

I've seen this paper 2015 yet and been waiting since then. Meanwhile they have had an unpleasant lawsuit at Columbia University between 2 leading research members of this program: Ian Lipkin and Mandy Hornig. This for sure didn't accelatera the research process, unfortunately, I do not expect...
  2. Nordman

are there people who have big EBV-IgG and are not tired (not having CFS)

Well, this thread was viewed 153 times, and noone claimed any studies which proove, that there are people with big IgG titles against herpes viruses and they are not having CFS. This can surely mean, that there really no such studies, and that this question is not definitely cleared.
  3. Nordman

Thank you for your answer, heapsreal :thumbsup: The Idea of my question is not that I want to find a good Dr. or make good diagnostics. I want to find out if Drs. have reason, when saying, that EBV, CMV etc. are not so dangerous. They say, that people can have had an infection, and then live...
  4. Nordman

I have very big IgG against herpes viruses № 4 (Epstein-Barr), №5 (Cytomegalovirus), №6 and number 7 (about 20 times more than norm). 1. If all people who have too much IgG against herpes viruses are tired (have CFS) - this would me a good argument that herpes viruses are the reason. 2. If...
  5. Nordman

Let us come together

simmaronresearch.com/2015/12/ian-lipkin-three-to-five-years-to-solve-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/ один известный ученый обещает решение проблемы CFS через 3-5 лет.
  6. Nordman

Let us come together

Здравствуйте Ekaterina, добро пожаловать в группу!! :gift: Будем надеяться, что скоро присоединяться новые участники, и что в странах где мы родились и выросли появятся наконец форумы по нашей тематике. Лечение по не проверенной окончательно методике, кажется мне небезопасным и с большой долей...
  7. Nordman

Let us come together

Я надеюсь, здесь не запрещено писать на родном языке. В любом случае, личные сообщения я с удовольствием прочитаю без перевода ;)
  8. Nordman

Let us come together

I am a new one on this platform, but I try to be active and to organize people, maybe that will help us to achieve our main goal - to let us free of CFS. I live now in Germany, but my native language is russian, and I am still very well informed what happens in Russia and some other countries...
  9. Nordman

New drug against herpes viruses to cope with CFS

Hello Theodore, unfortunately I have not enough knowledge to understand if DRACO is good or not quite good. It makes impression of being something serious, I hope it is really so. I will ask doctors that I know personally what do they think about that.
  10. Nordman

Hi Sorin, some general practitioners told me that I have CFS and that most probably it caused by herpes viruses. I have very big IgG for EBV, CMV, HHV-6 and 7 (20-30 times more then normally). And Immunogram show always some problems (too much B-cells, too little T-cells, to little Interferon...
  11. Nordman

Correct, Immunoglobulin, Interferon alpha and gamma, T-cells (from animal's blood, I forgot the name). All with a little success at the beginning, but not more then that. Also they tried IL-2 (interleykin 2) commercial name ronkoleykin, which gave me big problems, because temperature reaction...
  12. Nordman

I am 38 years old, was born and grown up in Russia, Siberia ( winter it is VERY cold there), now living in Germany. Perhaps I was infected with herpes viruses as a small child. From my 13th year I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), which is most probably caused by herpes viruses № 4...