• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. mirijam

I have got the diagnosis CFS, but..

My English is too bad to answer you in the way I would like to :/ but it´s right now one and a half year ago since the diagnosis of depression and psychosis. I feel better and better with time. If I stop using the medication, I get all of the symptoms again.. if I take it again, everything is...
  2. mirijam

No I didn´t say that..
  3. mirijam

I had first kissing disease. I believe it was insidious with the depression and psychosis
  4. mirijam

It´s right, I wasn't enthusiastic about getting healthy again. the only thing I wanted at this moment was getting healthy. that was my only wish. after suffering so bad..
  5. mirijam

..I am fully recovered right now!!! It was a psychologically problem. Last year from February on I stayed 4 months in bed. I can´t went to toilet, I can´t bare light and noises, I can't moved out from bed. I was in a very bad state. I had very bad physically problems. Then I went to hospital in...
  6. mirijam

Overwhelmed

hey guys. Haven't seen the newest replies until yet. got no email?! Just want to tell, the print on chest comes from my stomach. If I take gastroprotection it's fine. It makes sense, because I eat everyday at 10 am. The swallowing is getting better now (I believe this is neurological, got other...
  7. mirijam

Overwhelmed

this could be a problem, because I can't talk more than a few sentences a day :( yeah temesta is for panic attacks. I know panic attacks for years, but never had them at the same time of day? maybe an extremly anxiety automatic running progress?
  8. mirijam

Overwhelmed

Since weeks I feel so terrible overwhelmed everyday at the same time (10 am - 3 pm). Even if I do nothing the whole day. Like a clockwork.. At first there is a print on chest and then the overwhelming feeling is coming slowly and gets stronger and stronger with every minute. If I do nothing (no...
  9. mirijam

Where can I buy LDN without a filler?

@ahmo this is what I've done
  10. mirijam

For sure this solution can be diluted, why not..I should know these things as a chemist..but most of the time I feel like this
  11. mirijam

High heart rate during night and in morning

What I know..The body stops the estrogen production with taking the pill. The estrogen you get then, came from the pill. I notice again and again, if I take it, my palpitations are going better (but unfortunately no longer disappear). and if I stop taking the pill they are going to be so...
  12. mirijam

@Hip I'm starting to believe it..because I respond to so many drugs in the same way. I don´t know if it´s coincidental or there is something in it, I can´t tolerate. @ahmo hehe we wrote already, maybe it´s just normal, we will see. @CantThink this is interessting!! Do you think it´s possible to...
  13. mirijam

Low dose Naltrexone

Oh tiredness, I see. Will take it more longer and hope this getting better. and should take it in the evening I think.. thank u :)
  14. mirijam

Low dose Naltrexone

0.1mg LDN makes me really tired. could this be normal?
  15. mirijam

I read that there are some companys, who sells LDN in a liquid form or as powder without a filler. But can´t find one, who sells to europe.
  16. mirijam

High heart rate during night and in morning

Same problem..every time I wake up my heart is racing. I have palpiations during the whole day (feeling my heartbeat), but I can deal with it, except in the morning.. It began when I stopped taking the pill..
  17. mirijam

Valtrex dosage

same thing with famvir. Still feel improvement, but couldn´t even tolerate ~60 mg of it. I despair :(
  18. mirijam

Valtrex dosage

And do u think that a herxheimer reaction could be possible at just 500 mg? It doesn´t felt like the typical side effects, I just felt really bad in strange way..I can´t even describe it
  19. mirijam

Valtrex dosage

Thank u for your response :) This is a good idea, I will increase it more slowly now..500 mg at once was definately too much. I felt so incredible horrible later, never want to go through this again.. I try to take 250 mg for a few weeks now and if I´m fine and not getting this feeling again, I...
  20. mirijam

Valtrex dosage

Hey guys, I´ve got the me/cfs diagnosis with possible ebv-activation. So I started Valtrex 4 days ago. The first two days I only took 250 mg (cut a pill in a half) and didn´t feel any side effects so far. Yesterday I increased it to 500 mg. After that I feel dizziness for 2 hours, but it was ok...