• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Blasto Treatment - CDD or Nitazoxanide or anything else?

Hi @Art Vandelay , thanks for writing and see you are from Adelaide too. I am bit concerned about after effects of this triple therapy and impact on the bowel flora. Can you please advise your overall health after taking this treatment? Did you show negative in stool test after taking this...
  2. S

Hi Hutan, Thanks and so far I have had 1 stool testing proving b. hominis in my body. I never had any issue with my digestive system and weight loss and I know it's because of this. I have experienced most other symptoms as well from this blasto in last 6 months. I took metronidazole for 3...
  3. S

Hello everyone, I am Steve from Adelaide and I have been diagnosed with Blastocystis Hominis back in February 2015. For last many months, I was on probiotics however it didn't help. I have been reading much about Triple drug therapy from CDD and it seems like it can eradicate this parasite...