• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

root canal or extraction

I don't know what kind of dentist everyone else is using, but I have used a dentist that ONLY does root canals. One visit, about 1 1/2 hours. Of course then there's the crown that must to be placed over the tooth otherwise it will eventually break and need to be extracted anyway. But my regular...
  2. D

Appt With Enlander

I don't know about being semi-retired but there are times when it's hard to get through to the office. It's been better lately. I think he is devoting more time to research.
  3. D

Appt With Enlander

I believe he said last year that the ampligen trial did not go that well. Check out his FB page. He had 4 interns run trials with 4 different drugs. The one with the best success was GcMaf.
  4. D

Appt With Enlander

Just spoke to the office an hour ago to make a new appointment. He may have discontinued the Ampligen trials but he is still practicing and the office is open. It has gotten much harder to get through at certain times.
  5. D

GcMAF: BBC investigation

The UK lab has been closed. Dr. Enlander gets his GcMaf from Belgium. BTW, he is out of it.
  6. D

Appt With Enlander

I see Dr. Enlander, just started GcMaf injections, but wanted to point out that the allergy tests he does are blood based. Blood based allergy tests are notoriously inaccurate, often resulting in the negative. I have had both blood and skin allergy tests. The blood showed up negative. The...